Wednesday, July 30, 2008

This sucks!

Qwest DSL has been down repeatedly the past half-hour. I haven't been able to use the internet for more than a few minutes.

I did a Yahoo and Google search for "Qwest DSL sucks". As you can imagine, I found plenty of results. So I tried posting on a few blog results to share my experience. From the time I start writing a short post to the time I post it, Qwest DSL will drop several times.

I've had enough. If those clowns at Qwest don't fix it SOON I am going to cancel it and devote the rest of my life to bashing the company and their crappy service. I AM SICK OF THIS!

The SNR (signal-to-noise) ratio keeps dropping to zero. The Local RS Corrected statistic shows lots of errors. None of these are the fault of anybody but Qwest.

From the time I started this post to the time I posted it Qwest DSL dropped several times. I better post it quick before it drops again!

No comments: